[wp-edu] wp-edu Digest, Vol 16, Issue 3

James Groom jimgroom at gmail.com
Thu Sep 9 19:57:04 UTC 2010

I too would be excited by this, and virtual or in-person works well. I
actually like the idea of a focused space where people write up or present
what they are doing virtually, and we find a way to focus it as an ongoing,
updating resource online. Perhaps this will give us the occasion to work
towards such an event/publication we can all feature and be featured.

Jim