[wp-edu] Educational Focused WordCamp?

Luke Waltzer Lucas.Waltzer at baruch.cuny.edu
Wed Sep 8 18:54:51 UTC 2010

Jeff:

We are hosting WordCampNYC here at Baruch College next month --
http://2010.nyc.wordcamp.org/ -- and in the past have been involved in
WordCampEds (see http://wordcamped.org/).

I assume, though I¹m not positive, that there will again be an Ed Track at
next month¹s WordCamp... I guess it depends upon what kind of proposals come
in. Please do propose something for the event if you can make it.  Either
way, should a distributed WordCampEd emerge I¹d be happy to participate.

Best,
Luke

Luke Waltzer, Ph.D.
Project Manager for Digital Learning
Bernard L. Schwartz Communication Institute | Baruch College | CUNY
Lucas.Waltzer at baruch.cuny.edu
137 E. 25th Street, Room 320
New York, NY 10010
(Office) 646.312.2069