[wp-edu] Plugin AMP help

Amy Hendrix amy.hendrix at duke.edu
Thu Feb 18 21:10:32 UTC 2010

Hey Jim,

Can you say more about your process for transitioning away from AMP?
Given AMP's state of (non)support and WP native embeds, we'd like to
nudge our people away from it before our service gets too much bigger,
but we wouldn't want to just shut it off if it's going to break the
content that's already in place. Are you giving your users warnings?
self-help instructions? some kind of upgrade scripts for existing
embeds?

Thanks,
Amy