[wp-edu] Plugin AMP help

James Groom jimgroom at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 20:53:17 UTC 2010

Patrick,

We use Anarchy Media Player still at UMW Blogs, but are in the process of
phasing it out because it is not supported anymore, and can be a bit of a
resource hound.  That said, I personally haven't found a media player that
works nearly as well.

If you still want to use I can send you the files I have and are working.

Best,
Jim

On Thu, Feb 18, 2010 at 3:02 PM, Laverty, Patrick <Patrick_Laverty at brown.edu