[wp-edu] Wordpress MU "Reports" Plugin

Amy Hendrix amy.hendrix at duke.edu
Mon Aug 23 15:28:32 UTC 2010

Hi Jeff,

For the plugin and theme info, we use this pair of plugins:

http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/wpmu-plugin-stats/
http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/wpmu-theme-usage-info/

We haven't had much need (yet) to look at update dates in a more
complicated way than sorting the blogs list by updated date, but I can
foresee wanting the information as we grow.

Good luck with your site -- we'd love to hear more about how it's going for you!

best,
Amy

On Mon, Aug 23, 2010 at 11:19 AM, Jeff VanDrimmelen <jeffvand at unc.edu> wrote:
> Hi all!,
> I am new to this listserv and look forward to learning from y'all.  I run
> the UNC-CH Wordpress MU instance at http://web.unc.edu.
> Our site is new and only has around 350 sites so far, but we are growing
> fast and I am finding I need a good way to see what sites are being updated,
> and what ones are not so I can contact, and disable old sites as they go
> stale.  We, probably like many of you, have many sites that are just created
> and abandoned.
> I would also like to be able to easily see which sites are using certain
> themes / plugins / etc. and email them.
> Anyone developed, or know of something like this?  If not, would you be
> interested in working on something like this with me?
> Best,
> ~Jeff
> Jeff VanDrimmelen
> UNC Digital Commons Webmaster
> Office of Arts & Sciences Information Services (OASIS)
> http://oasis.unc.edu
> Would you like to attend a webinar on getting started with your UNC Digital
> Commons Website?  See upcoming workshops
> here: http://opentraining.unc.edu/upcoming-trainings/training-collections/web.unc.edu-training
> Questions?  Be sure to check out our FAQ's (http://web.unc.edu/faq/) and
> Documentation (http://web.unc.edu/documentation/)

Amy Hendrix