[wp-edu] WP Mass Tools

Scot Hacker shacker at berkeley.edu
Mon Aug 9 18:22:02 UTC 2010

For those of you managing lots of WP installations spread across
disparate domains on a single server (at an .edu or elsewhere), wanted
to let you know I've made some big improvements to wp-mass-upgrade and
wp-create recently, and bundled them as a kit: WP Mass Tools:

http://birdhouse.org/software/2010/08/wordpress-mass-management/

We choose to use this system rather than running MU because upgrades
remain easy, working with random paths and domains remains easy, we
don't have a single point of failure, etc.

Best,
Scot

--
Scot Hacker, Webmaster