[wp-edu] GSoC 2010, BuddyPress for teaching

Kyle M. Jones kylejones at thecorkboard.org
Wed Apr 7 13:28:54 UTC 2010

Hey Christopher-

I just wanted to say thank you for your continued work on this.  I've got a lot of free time coming up starting next week so maybe I can start to draft ideas regarding information, classification, and some further structure if this will help you out.

Additionally, I'd love to be a bug tester for you offline and privately if you need any help with that.

Many thanks for your hard work,

~kyle~

p.s. should we change the subjet from "GSoc..." to something a bit more relevant to your purposes?