[wp-edu] GSoC 2010, BuddyPress for teaching

Christopher christopher at portallanguageservices.com
Tue Apr 6 17:01:17 UTC 2010

I've been making good progress on my Buddypress - optional - LMS plugin
system and got my course info, syllabus, course sign up, and student
management system working (only took two days!) and getting ready to
start on a system for showing tasks in currently enrolled courses which
I'd send to students by e-mail once a week and show when they go to a
certain page when logged in.

I'd like to know what information and classification you'd find useful
if I am able to later get these plugins ready to share in the next few
months because honestly once it is all complete and working, I doubt
I'll add any new fields or options.  It will all be clean up and details
from then on.

Thank you
Christopher