[wp-edu] Restricting authors to specific category posting

Chuck Wyatt CWyatt at clarku.edu
Mon Feb 9 21:58:10 GMT 2009

Hi Jim,

Currently we have a relational database that handles linking between faculty records, course records and they live under a "master" department.  Editors for that master department can edit and link their own faculty/courses.  So that's quite a bit of specific relational functionality that may not easily fit in something so fluid as WP.  I'll check out role manager, though!

Thanks!

-Chuck

Chuck Wyatt | Web Technical Services Manager

Clark University | 950 Main Street

Worcester | MA | 01610 | USA

Tel: +1-508-793-7535

www.clarku.edu