[wp-edu] CommentPress

Brad Mitchell bradmitchell at missouristate.edu
Thu Nov 20 14:08:26 GMT 2008

This theme looks interesting. I¹d like to download it and test it but alas
their site is down. Does anyone have a .zip of the original theme they could
share with me? I think this would work well for one project I have coming
up. Thanks!

-Brad

Brad Mitchell
New Media Producer, Web and New Media, Missouri State University
bradmitchell at missouristate.edu| 417.836.5668 | 417.836.5118 (fax)