[wp-edu] Implementing Wordpress in Universities

D'Arcy Norman dlnorman at ucalgary.ca
Sat Nov 8 18:14:34 GMT 2008

I meant to add this, but forgot... At the University of Calgary, we're
using Drupal as the official CMS for websites on campus. That means
that IT provides sites and supports for faculty wanting to create
sites for use in their classes. I've extended this by offering a WPMU
server for more individual control. It's working out REALLY well, and
the adoption of both applications is quite remarkable.

- D'Arcy Norman
      Educational Technology Developer
      Teaching & Learning Centre, The University of Calgary
      dlnorman at ucalgary.ca
      http://tlc.ucalgary.ca
      http://www.darcynorman.net
      (403) 220-2504