[wp-edu] Examples of WP for Education

Mark one at markdw.net
Fri Nov 7 11:20:39 GMT 2008

Dear all,

I thought that it would be helpful to give my example of using WordPress for
education to run the IT Departments website at Ribblesdale School.  The site
can be viewd here:

http://www.ribbweb.org/ict/

Here WordPress is being used as CMS and as a blog in order to provide
content for classes of pupils aged between 11 - 16.  I have used a number of
plugins to enable to extra capability especially with the parent and child
pages and the polls that are on the site.  Being a teacher I have lots of
ideas how WordPress can be used in Education and I will be writing a blog
post on it shortly on my blog www.penny4them.com.

Thanks,
Mark Wilkinson
www.equaldesign.co.uk