[wp-edu] Introduction

James Groom jimgroom at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 02:13:21 GMT 2008

Chris,

Give the structure of the design you are talking about, I would
strongly consider WPMu, particularly because you can manage all the
different school blogs, teacher blogs for the five schools, all in one
database, and upgrade plugins, themes, and the install in self in one
fell swoop.  if you are familiar with developing in a single install
of WP, WpMu will not be a stretch for you at all.  I highly recommend
it, and if you need to have the themes, I recommend DSader's
userthemes which you can get over at wpmudev.org, which allows you to
edit themes for each WPMu blog--very useful for integrating several
different blogs into one synamic/visual whole.

Best,
Jim