[wp-edu] WordCamp Ed(ucation)

Dave Lester davelester at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 02:01:57 GMT 2008

Hi All,

A few of us have been organizing WordCamps relating to education.. the
first one is going to be just outside Washington DC on November 22nd,
(http://dc2008.wordcamped.org/).  Randall Rode is organizing a second
WordCamp Ed  that'll be held as part of the Northeast Regional
Computing Program (NERCOMP) on February 2nd
(http://www.nercomp.org/events/upcoming_events.aspx).  I stumbled upon
some chatter in the UK about a WordCamp Ed event there as well, but
I'm not sure where those conversations left off.

Let me know if you're interested in starting one -- we share a twitter
account, webspace, graphics/etc.  It shouldn't be too hard to get
going, and there's a lot more info on the official WordCamp website.

Best,
Dave Lester

_
http://blog.davelester.org