[wp-edu] Wordpress vs Wordpress MU for a school website?

Brian Layman Brian at b5media.com
Wed Nov 5 21:25:24 GMT 2008

Note that it can get a little complicated if you are using completely
differint urls for each and every site. (sitea.com siteb.com sitec.com
etc...)  However if you are running things out of the same domains like
http://****.hardknocks.edu or http://www.hardknocks.edu/**** then WPMU is a
very good option for you.

Brian Layman
b5media Inc.