[wp-docs] WPMU table of contents

Andrea andrea at ronandandrea.com
Thu Aug 13 18:09:01 UTC 2009

Actually, that page is pretty outdated.

I'm not even sure if it's mentioned when an install fails anymore.

How to force a re-install is still good relevant advice.

After the merge, they will have the same trac, and the same bug
reporting system.

Aha, I just checked - that link is shown when you get the "No WPMU found
on this host" message when an upgrade fails.

So basically, that message appears when it finds an install, but can't
find some aspect of the main blog in the database.

That help any? :D

Andrea