[wp-docs] Extend page - Plugins...

Lloyd Budd lloydomattic at gmail.com
Mon Feb 26 17:21:50 GMT 2007

On 2/24/07, Jennifer Hodgdon <yahgrp at poplarware.com> wrote:
> Who is in charge of the "Extend" page that you get to from the
> WordPress top nav menu -- http://wordpress.org/extend/   I think it
> could use some work.

Send me refreshed content (html) and I will review to try and see if
it is in the same voice and work on getting it deployed. Otherwise, I
will try and find time to do it myself, but It may be a while.

One of the Codex's challenges is that the content is overly thorough
and does not have enough pictures ;-) My guess is part of the problem
is that the same documents are trying to serve to many audiences.

"[You] have their attention for five words"
http://vera.wordpress.com/2006/04/29/deprived-of-words-we-labor-on/

I think Matt is working with someone on a decent plugin repository.

Cheers,
Lloyd