[wp-docs] Extend page - Plugins...

Lorelle VanFossen lorelle at cameraontheroad.com
Sun Feb 25 18:10:12 GMT 2007

The "Extend" page on wordpress.org was to be a replacement for
wp-plugins.net when that was having trouble. The "rumors" I last heard
was to either incorporate the two or some volunteers would be in charge
of "cleaning" the plugins in wp-plugins.net or submitted to them so they
would be "officialized" and tested for WordPress users. That idea is way
too heavy to implement without paid staff, IMHO. WP-Plugins.net needs
serious work, too, but I'm working with them to get that cleaned up and
possibly get more volunteers working in that direction.

There will be more news on that coming out soon.

--
Lorelle VanFossen
On the Road