[wp-docs] Articles Wanted - Draft

lorelle at cameraontheroad.com lorelle at cameraontheroad.com
Sat May 21 03:54:46 GMT 2005

I posted this a while ago, but nothing seemed to happen on it.  I went
through the links Matt sent us of the Table of Contents for TextPattern and
changed it to kinda match WordPress.  I created
http://codex.wordpress.org/User:Lorelle/Articles_Wanted as a good reference
to match Codex material and look at where we are missing documentation.

Please take a look at this and if you find an article on the Codex that
"matches" the title, post it after the title and if you see a gap that you
can fill with an article, let us know and put your name next to it (four
tildes signature).  If it doesn't apply at all, strike it out with a note so
we all understand why.

I know there is a move to really update and revise the way the Codex works,
and this might help us make the transition.  Thanks.