[wp-docs] raw files.

Podz podz at tamba2.org.uk
Sat Aug 20 18:43:29 GMT 2005

I just posted this to the forum:

"Clicking the link below will download into your machine a zip of the
Open Office 2 files that I used to create the PDF's.

Note: Open Office 2 - it's in beta but only it can do embedded URL's in
PDF's. I have no idea what other program will open them - but I do know
that Notepad++ just see garbage characters.

Open Office beta:
http://download.openoffice.org/680/index.html
73 meg Windows file.

As Codex has been uneditable, it's all right up to date.

Maybe you can think of a way to better present them ?

All the files (4.38meg zip
http://www.zen77857.zen.co.uk/docs/ODTFiles.zip "

For various reasons, I would LOVE to see these files being used in
different ways by different people and in a manner that is FREE.

This is not related to anything posted here or - strangely enough - in
any other list. I have huge respect for everyone who has contributed to
the docs be that in one crucial correction or in writing them or as
Lorelle has done in encouraging, cajoling and nagging (only when needed
!) to create an excellent resource. But a resource in one place is no
good - it has to be spread out, it has to reach everyone.

P.