[wp-docs] WordPress Lessons Kick

lorelle at cameraontheroad.com lorelle at cameraontheroad.com
Thu Apr 21 14:06:30 GMT 2005

Okay, we're going to go public with WordPress Lessons as of Monday.  A
couple of people have put in requests to get in some last minute Lessons to
flesh out some of the technical areas and I want to get that in so when the
Lessons go public, we have a little more meat on the bone.

So this means that if you have something for the WordPress Lessons on the
Codex, let me know right away.

I've also put forth a couple of pages in my user section that might be used
for future WordPress Lesson submissions at
http://codex.wordpress.org/User:Lorelle/Articles_for_WordPress_Lessons and
in the discussion of the same page.  I may consolidate both the discussion
into the article, but the purpose of these is to start to look at how to
handle submissions for these, since we want them to be as accurate as
possible, criteria (we really want to avoid duplicate efforts, unrelated
topics, and self promotion or bragging rights), If you see something on
there that you'd like to do, please sign up so we can kinda test out how
these test pages work and keep things on track until this really gets going.
The criteria there might also help us think ahead into the contest phase
we've already discussed.

So jump in with both feet folks.  I gots to have the stuff by Sunday in
order to edit and get it out there so we have something worthy to show off
on Monday.  Thanks!!!