[wp-accessibility] Let's get started on improving WordPress accessibility

Tynan Colin Beatty junsuijin at gmail.com
Sat Aug 8 18:35:18 UTC 2009

Aaron,
I took care of adding the id easily since I chose to override the entire
comment walker with my theme (as wp_list_comments already allows). Something
to consider instead of patching to include another filter. I think if the
goal is to make WordPress as a whole more accessible, the best choice would
be to just add in the id into the default comment walker class' generated
reply links.