[wp-accessibility] Let's get started on improving WordPress accessibility

Aaron D. Campbell aaron at xavisys.com
Sat Aug 8 14:00:38 UTC 2009

The read more links can be easily adjusted by doing something like:
the_content('Read the rest of <em>'.the_title('','',false).'</em> &raquo;');

However, while the reply link text can be changed, you can't make it
specific to the comment.  It seemed like a quick patch was in order,
which I made and posted on trac
(http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/10569).  Please give it a look,
test it, and comment on trac.