[HyperDB] HyperDB Latest WPMU Trunk

kingler kingler at 72pines.com
Sun Jul 6 17:41:19 GMT 2008

I was mostly concerned about the difference between WP versions, not
WP and WPMU differences.

Many WPMU installations are not upgraded to the latest version yet,
and it would be nice to have a tagged version of HyperDB for WPMU
1.3.3 and 1.5.1, while having the trunk of HyperDB always tracking the
latest Trac version. What do you guys think?

-Liang