[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #8831: The filter is not working for the topics that are listed in member activity.

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed May 24 21:40:54 UTC 2023

#8831: The filter is not working for the topics that are listed in member
activity.
----------------------------------+-----------------------------------
 Reporter:  aezazshekh            |       Owner:  johnjamesjacoby
     Type:  defect (bug)          |      Status:  new
Changes (by imath):

 * owner:  (none) => johnjamesjacoby
 * component:  Activity => BuddyPress.org Sites
 * milestone:  Awaiting Review => BuddyPress.org Sites

Comment:

 Hi @viralsampat & @aezazshekh

 Thanks a lot for your reports. I believe it's specific to BuddyPress.org
 and does not concern the BuddyPress plugin 😉. On BuddyPress.org the BP
 Legacy template pack is active, unlike BP Nouveau it uses cookies, if
 you're blocking cookies it might not work.

 I've just tested on my side (Chrome), it's behaving as expected.

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/8831#comment:2>