[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #8831: The filter is not working for the topics that are listed in member activity.

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed May 24 12:33:49 UTC 2023

#8831: The filter is not working for the topics that are listed in member
activity.
 Reporter:  aezazshekh    |       Owner:  (none)

Comment (by viralsampat):

 Hello @aezazshekh

 Thanks for reporting this issue!

 I have checked the issue, and I am also able to reproduce it. Also, I have
 checked in detail and found that "Activity Filter" is displaying the
 result when we click on the "Item List Tab" option at the top.

 For a better understanding, please see my attachment:

 **Issue video: [https://share.cleanshot.com/Zgszg5s8h1hlkjkPB078]**

 Thanks,

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/8831#comment:1>