[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #8625: Legacy widgets disappear in BuddyPress 10.0 even if the theme is using a legacy widget in a sidebar

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Feb 3 21:54:45 UTC 2022

#8625: Legacy widgets disappear in BuddyPress 10.0 even if the theme is using a
legacy widget in a sidebar
---------------------------+---------------------
 Reporter:  r-a-y          |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)   |      Status:  new
Changes (by imath):

 * keywords:  dev-feedback has-patch => needs-refresh

Comment:

 Thanks for your feedback, you're right about `error_log()`, I guess I
 wanted so hard to avoid a string change, I made a wrong choice. I'll
 update the patch using a regular `deprecated` function.

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/8625#comment:5>