[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #8144: Use of bp_core_signup_send_activation_key not checked while querying for signups

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Oct 16 05:40:24 UTC 2019

#8144: Use of bp_core_signup_send_activation_key not checked while querying for
signups
-----------------------------------------+---------------------
 Reporter:  zishanj                      |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)                 |      Status:  new

Comment (by zishanj):

 That previous patch shows the empty column for `Last Sent` and `Email
 Sent` is displayed 0.  I couldn't found any issue so far with the patch or
 may be I missed it. I have applied your patch
 [https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/attachment/ticket/8144/8144.patch
 8144] and it should not show the values in columns `Last Sent` and `Email
 Sent` should be 0 as there was no email sent yet. Here is the
 [https://i.paste.pics/7001X.png screenshot].

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/8144#comment:4>