[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #8079: BP Site-wide Notices: To enable paragraphs in the body text of the notification.

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sat Apr 13 18:24:10 UTC 2019

#8079: BP Site-wide Notices: To enable paragraphs in the body text of the
notification.
 Reporter:  kristianngve  |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  enhancement   |      Status:  new
Changes (by Venutius):

 * component:  Core => Messages

Comment:

 When I first looked at this I thought it was down to wp_filter_kses since
 I could see the message correctly formatted in the database however
 removing wp_filter_kses does not resolve the issue and the the message
 content has the <br> tags separating the content removed.

 I've stripped out the filter on save and the filter on remove and still
 the ,br. tags are removed. This only leaves the sql save and select
 functions so currently I'm a bit stumped as to what is causing the
 paragraphs to be merged.

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/8079#comment:1>