[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #8079: BP Site-wide Notices: To enable paragraphs in the body text of the notification.

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sat Apr 13 17:33:03 UTC 2019

#8079: BP Site-wide Notices: To enable paragraphs in the body text of the
notification.
 Reporter:  kristianngve  |      Owner:  (none)
     Type:  enhancement   |     Status:  new
Component:  Core          |    Version:  4.2.0
 Severity:  normal        |   Keywords:
 Currently, it’s not possible to separate the two paragraphs. This is due
 to the text going through the wp_filter_kses() function which is removing
 the <p> tags from the text thus turning two paragraghs into a single
 paragraph.

 I am requesting an enhancement to change this to an alternative function:
 bp_messages_filter_kses()

 This would allow a filter to accept the <p> in the site-wide notice
 content.

 Thank you for allowing me to create this ticket on the trac.

 Kristian

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/8079>