[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #7835: Make BP 3.0 Welcome Screen accessible for keyboard-only and screen reader users

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu May 17 20:02:58 UTC 2018

#7835: Make BP 3.0 Welcome Screen accessible for keyboard-only and screen reader
users
---------------------------------------+---------------------
 Reporter:  mercime                    |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)               |      Status:  new

Comment (by DJPaul):

 I can't get `document.querySelectorAll( '#adminmenumain, #wpcontent,
 #wpfooter' ).setAttribute( 'aria-hidden', true );` working locally -
 "Uncaught TypeError: document.querySelectorAll(...).setAttribute is not a
 function" - which is pretty odd. I can only assume it's being called
 before one of the target DOM elements are created, but 😞

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/7835#comment:5>