[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #7835: Make BP 3.0 Welcome Screen accessible for keyboard-only and screen reader users

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu May 17 18:39:13 UTC 2018

#7835: Make BP 3.0 Welcome Screen accessible for keyboard-only and screen reader
users
---------------------------------------+---------------------
 Reporter:  mercime                    |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)               |      Status:  new
Changes (by DJPaul):

 * milestone:  Awaiting Review => 3.0

Comment:

 The value of the changes in the attached patch is greater than the design
 change of the button, so I'm going to add it in.
 I'll have to spend extra time in the subsequent release to correct the "x"
 styling.

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/7835#comment:4>