[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #7130: bp_notifications_get_all_notifications_for_user gets all records and can cause memory leak

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Mar 5 13:00:17 UTC 2018

#7130: bp_notifications_get_all_notifications_for_user gets all records and can
cause memory leak
-------------------------------------+---------------------------
 Reporter:  hberberoglu              |       Owner:  boonebgorges
     Type:  defect (bug)             |      Status:  closed
Changes (by boonebgorges):

 * status:  assigned => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Given that the improvements in [11888] seem to be really significant, I'm
 tentatively going to close this ticket so that we can have some closure
 for this milestone. Some of the earlier ideas about cache specificity are
 worth looking into, but not urgent for 3.0. If anyone wants to take on one
 of those projects, please feel free to start a new ticket. Thanks to all
 for help with this one!

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/7130#comment:23>