[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #7349: When user is not logged , in he/she clicks email link to view new messages gets 404 page when should get login page

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Nov 21 17:58:09 UTC 2016

#7349: When user is not logged , in he/she clicks email link to view new messages
gets 404 page when should get login page
--------------------------+----------------------------------
 Reporter:  dkelm         |       Owner:
Changes (by slaFFik):

 * keywords:  needs-patch needs-testing => dev-feedback
 * priority:  highest => normal
 * version:  2.7.2 =>
 * severity:  blocker => normal
 * milestone:  2.7.3 => Under Consideration

Comment:

 There are so many ways to fix this, that I'm not really sure how, when and
 should we fix this.

 Related: #6307, #7341 (closed by me as wontfix)

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/7349#comment:4>