[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #6811: Modified source files after cloning the development repository and then running npm install and grunt build

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Jan 7 00:07:53 UTC 2016

#6811: Modified source files after cloning the development repository and then
running npm install and grunt build
-----------------------------------+-----------------------------
 Reporter:  henry.wright           |      Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)           |     Status:  new
Component:  Tools - Build Process  |    Version:
 Severity:  normal                 |   Keywords:
-----------------------------------+-----------------------------
 After cloning the Git development repository, installing dependencies and
 then running {{{grunt build}}}, I get modified files in the src/
 directory.

 {{{
 git clone git://develop.git.wordpress.org/ develop
 cd develop
 npm install
 grunt build
 }}}

 {{{
 # then doing git status gives

 modified:   src/wp-includes/js/media-audiovideo.js
 modified:   src/wp-includes/js/media-grid.js
 modified:   src/wp-includes/js/media-models.js
 modified:   src/wp-includes/js/media-views.js
 }}}

 Is this right? I wasn't expecting source files to be modified.

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/6811>