[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #7003: "Full name" field setting doesn't work on non-primary blog admin in multiblog mode

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Apr 8 05:36:10 UTC 2016

#7003: "Full name" field setting doesn't work on non-primary blog admin in
multiblog mode
--------------------------+------------------
 Reporter:  boonebgorges  |       Owner:

Comment (by boonebgorges):

 I have not verified this, but it looks like it's probably a legitimate bug
 with Multiblog mode. It's likely that we need to move the `bp-xprofile-
 base-group-name` and `bp-xprofile-fullname-field-name` settings out of the
 root-blog options and into the "site" options
 (`bp_core_get_root_options()`) so that it's synced across the network.

 In fact, I'd say that this should be the case for a number of our options.
 Glancing over `bp_get_default_options()`, I'd say the following additional
 option should be moved to sitemeta:
  'bb-config-location', 'bp-blogs-first-install', and possibly 'bp-
 deactivated-components', though I can't remember whether that's really a
 valid option in multiblog mode.

 Let's try to clean this up for 2.6.

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/7003#comment:1>