[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #5977: Cannot see/activate/delete pending accounts when BuddyPress is activated on a subsite of a multisite installation

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sun Nov 2 18:17:34 UTC 2014

#5977: Cannot see/activate/delete pending accounts when BuddyPress is activated on
a subsite of a multisite installation
-----------------------------------+------------------
 Reporter:  tomdxw                 |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)           |      Status:  new

Comment (by johnjamesjacoby):

 It would be an interesting use-case to define BP_ROOT_BLOG as one ID, and
 then activate BuddyPress on another site. What would be the benefit, and
 the desired outcome?

 In the case of profiles.wordpress.org, we have different components active
 with different table prefixes, so it behaves quite like a separate network
 running on the same installation. Very edge case, but the flexibility is
 nice to have, and we do force the BP_ROOT_BLOG to do so.

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/5977#comment:6>