[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #1842: Just the first Profile Field Group required for signup (but other fields set as "required" too)

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Apr 18 20:16:36 UTC 2014

#1842: Just the first Profile Field Group required for signup (but other fields
set as "required" too)
-------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  wemaflo      |       Owner:  johnjamesjacoby
     Type:  enhancement  |      Status:  assigned
Changes (by boonebgorges):

 * keywords:  xprofile => ux-feedback
 * component:  Core => XProfile
 * severity:   => normal

Comment:

 IMO it's weird that we only put 'Base' fields on the registration page.
 Seems to me that the proper fix is just to show all groups during
 registration.

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/1842#comment:4>