[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress] #5091: BP Default should also warn user about unsaved changes when leaving edit profile

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Jul 9 07:44:05 UTC 2013

#5091: BP Default should also warn user about unsaved changes when leaving edit
profile
 Reporter:  imath        |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement  |      Status:  new

Comment (by DJPaul):

 FWIW, this was introduced in r7151.

 As far as I'm concerned, this should be a wontfix because we shouldn't
 spend time backporting *enhancements* to BP-Default, only bug fixes.

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/5091#comment:1>