[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress] #5091: BP Default should also warn user about unsaved changes when leaving edit profile

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Jul 9 07:31:16 UTC 2013

#5091: BP Default should also warn user about unsaved changes when leaving edit
profile
 Reporter:  imath        |      Owner:
     Type:  enhancement  |     Status:  new
Component:  Theme        |    Version:  1.8-beta
 Severity:  normal       |   Keywords:  has-patch
 In the buddypress.js of the bp-template dir, there's a new and very
 interesting feature that warns the user if he's about to leave the page
 and didn't save the change he made to his profile.

 I've noticed, that BP Default doesn't have this feature. I think it would
 be interesting that users using this theme should also benefit this new
 feature. So i've simply copy-pasted the code from bp-template to bp-
 default in the attached diff.

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/5091>