[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress] #2293: Hidden groups activity shows in friends > activity screen of non group members

buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com
Sat Apr 17 16:26:28 UTC 2010

#2293: Hidden groups activity shows in friends > activity screen of non group
members
----------------------+-----------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  hnla      |       Owner:
     Type:  defect    |      Status:  new
Component:  Core      |    Keywords:  has-patch, needs-testing
----------------------+-----------------------------------------------------

Comment(by hnla):

 Ok I get what you mean. The more I toy with the activity stream the more I
 realise just how complex the logic is in it.

 hide_sitewide used in the manner you describe does possibly sound like a
 recipe for confusion, but I'll leave it to the more experienced to suggest
 an enhancement ;-)

 Thanks for all the help with this one.

 Hugo.

--