[buddypress-dev] Re-activation

Buzz Lightyear buzz_lightyear at buzzdev.net
Thu May 7 08:13:39 GMT 2009

Hi Andy,
that is for sure great, but what's on my mind is (and probably on Chris's
mind too), that it'd be nicer to have some kind of "wrapper" for it.

So one would say in theme:
    bl_latest_activity('timeframe=-24 Hours');

instead of:

<?php if ( bp_has_activities() ) ) : ?>

    <?php bp_activity_pagination_count() ?>

    <?php bp_activity_pagination_links() ?>

  <ul id="activity-list">
  <?php while ( bp_activities() ) : bp_the_activity(); ?>

    <li class="<?php bp_activity_css_class() ?>">
      <?php bp_activity_content() ?>
    </li>

  <?php endwhile; ?>
  </ul>