[buddypress-dev] Re: How-To needed for translation

Andy Peatling andypeatling at automattic.com
Thu Sep 18 23:32:59 GMT 2008

http://trac.mu.wordpress.org/browser/trunk

> I can't find any language files for the Buddypress in it's SVN, may I
> conclude from that all text strings are hard coded?

There are no language files yet, but the text strings are not
hardcoded. If anyone knows how to generate language files and handle
that side of things, shoot a reply!

Cheers
Andy

---------
Andy Peatling | Social Engineer | Automattic
http://apeatling.wordpress.com