[buddypress-dev] BuddyPress Email notifications

phlux0r phlux0r at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 22:12:18 GMT 2008

Hi Andy,

I'm just wondering about email notifications when someone has a friend
request or group invite or private message etc... Obviously BuddyPress
isn't sending anything out at the moment. I think this is an important
feature and I'm wondering when do you think this will be addressed?
Also, I would love to see the emails configurable in terms of content
and choice of Plain Text/HTML. Also, members should have options to
enable/disable notifications on a per component basis.

Depending on my workload, I could possibly contribute some code to this
but can't guarantee anything at the moment as I need to get my current
project finished as soon as possible.

Kind regards,
Robert