[buddypress-dev] Revert back to one subdomain to include blog, friends, messages, etc.

Brian B brian.brey at nxtstudios.com
Wed Sep 10 17:26:47 GMT 2008

Hi Andy,

Other than rolling back to a previous trunk release. Do any suggestions on
how to revert back to the previous single sub domain functionality?

The home-base concept throws a bit of a wrench into my anticipated use of
buddypress. I had made some customization to the wpmu_functions.php file to
auto generate some static pages, one for audio/video, in which I had
integrated wordtube, and the other as a gallery which is set for using the
bulletin album function of WP, the blog was planned to be a part of the mix
as well. Having it under one umbrella makes it a bit easier for users to
navigate and understand how the system works.

Thanks a bunch.

Brian