[buddypress-dev] Italian Language File for BuddyPress (working)

Cerbero cerbero at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 22:39:45 GMT 2008

Thanks Andy, but there aren't the ' with the s but only the s ... for
example "registered 10 minutes ago" translated in italian is "
registrato 10 minuti fa" but after the localization it is "registrato
10 minutos fa" withous plural and with the s at the end... another
example is "registrato 2 oras, 45 minutos fa" ora = hours not plural
and with the s...