[buddypress-dev] RE: Avatar Uploads

Andreas Hanfelt andreas at hanfelt.se
Thu Jul 3 18:49:45 GMT 2008

Andy i dont know much about php but i understand some of it
There is one function that doesnt work on my blog maybe cause we are 2
admins on my blog
If i changed  this function to this code it works. Now i get the menu
blog and profile. Before i got 3 links thats didnt work at all...

function bp_core_get_current_userid() {
	$siteuser = bp_core_get_primary_username();
-	// $current_userid = bp_core_get_userid($siteuser);
+	global $wpdb, $blog_id, $wpmuBaseTablePrefix;
+	$current_userid = $wpdb->get_var("SELECT post_author FROM " .
$wpmuBaseTablePrefix . $blog_id . "_posts");

	return $current_userid;
}