[buddypress-dev] Time since problem

Huda Toriq hudatoriq at gmail.com
Mon Dec 22 08:42:41 GMT 2008

Yes, Burt. I know the URL. Thank you. But not sure is it right to post
ticket to both WP & WPMU, since WPMU's code are mostly taken from WP.

But, ok. I think I'll post it to make it sure it'll be merged, or at least
reviewed before 2.7 final.

2008/12/22 Burt Adsit <burt at ourcommoninterest.org>

> toriq. Try it here...
>
> WordPress MU Trac - Trac <http://trac.mu.wordpress.org/>
>
> Huda Toriq wrote:
>
> this buddypress problem.. Could someone with commit access have a look at
> the ticket? I posted it in WordPress trac, not WPMU. Not sure whether it
> would be considered double posting or not if I also posted it in WPMU bug
> tracker. But we're using WPMU, and WPMU still doesn't have the final 2.7
> release yet. Is there any chance it can be merged with 2.7?
>

> --
> Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it! Boldness has genius, magic, and power in it. ~Goethe
> Faith makes things possible, not easy. ~Author Unknown
>
> Burt Adsit

Huda Toriq
http://hudatoriq.web.id/ | http://id.wordpress.org