[buddypress-dev] Import Users?!?!?

Andrea sillyandrea at gmail.com
Sat Aug 30 11:01:22 GMT 2008

Nope, you're right - it's not simple. Primarily because WordPressMU
handles users differently than WordPress.

Even moving users manually via database records, I still have issues.
And that's even before creating a bunch of blogs. :-/

We're still in the early stages of BP development, and even MU has a few
things that need fixing. That's part of the reason too.

Andrea_R

--
http://atypicalife.net/blog/  personal anecdotes from our days
http://homeschooljournal.net/ free blogs for homeschoolers