[buddypress-dev] features in backend?

Jed Barish jed at deafnation.com
Fri Aug 15 21:18:21 GMT 2008

Thanks for the info! My vlog application is based on a webcam recorder player built-in the backend to record different videos directly to wp. It has several options to set up in different ressolutions, sizes, color and style of players and post on their blogs.

Im going to start the wpmu hosting with buddypress features and my apps soon as beta testing in public. Love wordpress due to lots of excellent mods better than facebook's apps :)

Jed